Below please find contract details for the period 2012-2013 applicable for Oarsman’s Bay Lodge in the Yasawas, Fiji. All reservation requests are to be directed through the Oarsman’s reservations office. Tel: + (679) 6280485 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Oarsman’s Bay Lodge is owned and operated by Oarsman’s Bay Lodge Ltd (OBL), which is a wholly owned indigenous Fijian company.
Note: Commission on accommodation only.
N.B. All rates are quoted in Fijian Dollars.
|Room Description||Rack Rate(Per Night)||Rack Rate (Inc. Vat)||Rack including 5% STT|
|Beach Front Deluxe Private Bure||$290.00||$333.50||$350.18|
|Garden View Deluxe Private Bure||$235.00||$270.25||$283.76|
|Fully Air Conditioned Dormitories||$39.79||$45.76||$48.05|
|Tent Included (2 Pax)||$53.91||$62.00||$65.10|
$66.25 per day per adult – breakfast, lunch and dinner
(Snacks are not included)
Add 15% = $76.19 (non commissionable)
Add 5% STT = $80.00
$33.13 per day per child 6 to 13 years – breakfast, lunch and dinner (snacks are not included)
Add 15% VAT = $38.10 (non commissionable)
Add 5% STT = $40.00
$16.56 per day per child 0 to 5 years – breakfast, lunch and dinner (snacks are not included)
Add 15% VAT = $19.05 (non-commissionable)
Add 5% STT = $20.00
Families are very welcome at Oarsman’s Bay Lodge. Babysitting is available at a modest cost. Price on application. There is no formal children’s club and no children’s menu. Accommodation rates for children 6 to 13 years are charged at half the dormitory rate + 15% Vat & 5% turn Over Tax. Children less than 5 years are accommodated FOC.
• Honeymoon Island Trip – $25.00/person
• Cave Trips - $50.00/person plus sevu sevu of $10/person (for local village)
• Hermit Crab Race – Free
• Boat Trips - $25.00/person
• Massage (when offered) - $20.00/hr
• Tree Planting Programme - $15.00/tree
• Island Tour - $30.00/person
• Island Hopping - $25.00/person
• Sunset Cruise – $20.00/person
• Reef Hopping - $25.00/person
• Handline Fishing – $45.00/person
• Trolling – $65.00/person
• Weaving - $15.00 per item
• Fijian Classes - $15.00/person
• Scuba Diving (including certification) is available at Westside Water Sports on Nanuya Island (nearby island).
** N.B. All prices are quoted in Fijian dollars & without 5% Hotel Turn Over Tax.
Please note all activities are sold at the Resort only. No pre bookings of activities can be undertaken. Snorkelling equipment is available at no charge.