By Mehrdad Hajibabaei,Alex Dumbrell,Donald Baird
The topic of this quantity is gigantic info in ecology.
- Updates and informs the reader at the most up-to-date examine findings
- Written by way of major specialists within the field
- Highlights components for destiny investigation
Read or Download Big Data in Ecology (Advances in Ecological Research) PDF
Best entomology books
The booklet of the large 7-volume paintings entire Molecular Insect technological know-how has supplied library clients and their end-users with a whole reference encompassing vital advancements and achievements in smooth insect technological know-how together with studies at the ecdysone receptor, lipocalins, and bacterial pollution.
This lavishly illustrated consultant will enable you determine the caterpillars of approximately seven-hundred butterflies and moths discovered east of the Mississippi. The greater than 1,200 colour pictures and dozen line drawings comprise a variety of particularly outstanding pictures. the large silk moths, tiger moths, and lots of different species lined comprise woodland pests, universal backyard visitors, economically very important species, and naturally, the Mescal bug and Mexican leaping Bean caterpillars.
Monarch butterflies are one of the most well liked insect species on the planet and are an icon for conservation teams and environmental teaching programs. Monarch caterpillars and adults are simply recognizable as welcome viewers to gardens in North the United States and past, and their awesome migration in jap North the United States (from breeding destinations in Canada and the USA to overwintering websites in Mexico) has captured the mind's eye of the general public.
This ebook covers complicated recommendations and artistic principles in regards to insect biorational keep watch over and insecticide resistance administration. a few chapters current and summarize common ideas or strategies for handling insect pests similar to the rules of IPM in quite a few crop structures and biorational keep watch over of insect pests, advances in natural farming, substitute techniques for controlling orchard and field-crop pests.
- Common Dung Beetles in Pastures of South-eastern Australia
- Sustainable Pest Management in Date Palm: Current Status and Emerging Challenges (Sustainability in Plant and Crop Protection)
- Biology of Disease Vectors (Marquardt, Biology of Disease Vectors)
- Longhorned Woodboring Beetles (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae and Disteniidae): Primary Types of the Smithsonian Institution (Smithsonian Contribution to Knowledge)
- Know Your Bees
Extra resources for Big Data in Ecology (Advances in Ecological Research)
Big Data in Ecology (Advances in Ecological Research) by Mehrdad Hajibabaei,Alex Dumbrell,Donald Baird