By Rajan Jain,Marco Essig
Brain Tumor Imaging is a pragmatic, entire reference that covers all of the tools of imaging utilized in the prognosis and evaluation of mind tumors. It contains key details at the use of complex imaging applied sciences within the medical atmosphere for the profitable remedy of sufferers with mind tumors.
- Includes greater than 500 fine quality pictures (color in addition to black and white) that aid illustrate the most recent imaging modalities utilized in neuro-oncology
- Covers complex, practical imaging recommendations, giving readers the most recent info on clinically complex imaging instruments for mind tumor assessment
- Provides info on the way to effectively review remedy results and differentiate from tumor progression
This publication is an important advisor to complex imaging modalities for all radiologists, neuroradiologists, neuro-oncologists, and neurosurgeons thinking about the remedy and overview of sufferers with mind tumors.
Read or Download Brain Tumor Imaging PDF
Best internal medicine books
This can be a huge and well timed quantity. The historical past of analysis in homocysteine metabolism should be divided into 3 sessions. the 1st section was once the exploration of the person reactions and metabolites that signify the transmethylation and transsulfuration sequences. the previous originated together with his description of the biosynthesis of methylpyridine and culminated within the paintings of Cantoni and Axelrod.
Radiation Oncology: reason, procedure, effects, via James D. Cox, MD and okay. Kian Ang, MD, PhD, offers you authoritative information at the most up-to-date tools for utilizing radiotherapy to regard sufferers with melanoma. Progressing from primary ideas via particular therapy thoughts for the cancers of every organ procedure, it additionally addresses the consequences of radiation on common constructions and the avoidance of issues.
Completely up-to-date for its 3rd variation, this best-selling guide is a realistic advisor to the functionality, interpretation, and scientific purposes of echocardiography. The Echo guide is written via well-known specialists on the Mayo medical institution and gives a concise, basic precis of suggestions, diagnostic standards, and quantitative tools for either echocardiography and Doppler echocardiography.
This cutting-edge reference offers the newest advancements in computer-aided surgical procedure (CAS) for otorhinolaryngology-head and neck surgical procedure. this article emphasizes the medical functions of CAS and provides a imaginative and prescient for the mixing of CAS into medical otorhinolaryngology-head and neck surgical procedure.
- Principles of Critical Care, Third Edition (Hall, Principles of Critical Care)
- Essential Urology: A Guide to Clinical Practice (Current Clinical Urology)
- Communicating with Cancer Patients
- Acute Aortic Disease (Fundamental and Clinical Cardiology)
- Practice of Coronary Angioplasty
- Seizures in Critical Care: A Guide to Diagnosis and Therapeutics (Current Clinical Neurology)
Additional resources for Brain Tumor Imaging
Brain Tumor Imaging by Rajan Jain,Marco Essig