By Maarten W. Taal,Glenn M. Chertow,Philip A. Marsden,Karl Skorecki,Alan S. L. Yu,Barry M. Brenner
Overcome the hardest scientific demanding situations in nephrology with the hot ninth version of Brenner/Rector’s The Kidney! A brand-new editorial workforce of Drs. Maarten W. Taal, Glenn M. Chertow, Philip A. Marsden, Karl Skorecki, Alan S. L. Yu, and Barry M. Brenner,, including a various checklist of overseas members deliver you the newest wisdom and most sensible practices on each entrance in nephrology all over the world. Brand-new sections on worldwide issues in Nephrology and Pediatric Nephrology, in addition to new chapters on contemporary scientific trials, cardiovascular and renal possibility prediction in power kidney illness, identity of genetic explanations of kidney affliction, and so on, retain you on the vanguard of this quickly growing to be, ever-changing area of expertise.
- Broaden your wisdom base with specialist, responsible, complete solutions for each level of your profession from the main entire, definitive medical reference within the box!
- Prepare for certification or recertification with a evaluate of the fundamental technological know-how that underpins scientific nephrology in addition to a entire choice of an important bibliographical resources in nephrology.
- Visually take hold of and higher comprehend severe details using over seven-hundred full-color top quality photos in addition to conscientiously selected figures, algorithms, and tables to demonstrate crucial innovations, nuances of medical presentation and strategy, and selection making.
- Get the world over diversified, depended on advice and views from a crew of well-respected worldwide participants, all of whom are on the most sensible and the leading edge of your box. a brand new editorial group headed via Dr. Taal and hand-picked via Dr. Brenner guarantees the continuing adherence to prior criteria of excellence.
- Keep present with the speedy improvement of care and study all over the world. a brand new part, "Global Considerations", specializes in areas open air Europe and North the US. prime specialists from Latin the United States, Africa, close to and center East, Indian Subcontinent, a long way East, Oceania and Australia current their professional insights into particular stipulations, in addition to growth and demanding situations within the improvement of the uniqueness.
- Improve treatment and results for kids with renal ailment. New to this version, "Pediatric Nephrology" addresses renal pathologies that typically found in early life and covers subject matters similar to Maturation of Kidney constitution and serve as; Fluid; Electrolyte and Acid-Base problems in kids; ailments of the Kidney and Urinary Tract in little ones; Dialysis in teenagers; and Kidney Transplantation in childrens.
- Stay brand new with the entire most recent scientific info together with contemporary scientific trials, genetic factors of kidney affliction, and cardiovascular and renal hazard prediction in power kidney disease.
Read or Download Brenner and Rector's The Kidney E-Book PDF
Similar internal medicine books
This can be a massive and well timed quantity. The historical past of analysis in homocysteine metabolism should be divided into 3 sessions. the 1st part used to be the exploration of the person reactions and metabolites that represent the transmethylation and transsulfuration sequences. the previous originated along with his description of the biosynthesis of methylpyridine and culminated within the paintings of Cantoni and Axelrod.
Radiation Oncology: cause, approach, effects, via James D. Cox, MD and okay. Kian Ang, MD, PhD, offers you authoritative counsel at the most up-to-date equipment for utilizing radiotherapy to regard sufferers with melanoma. Progressing from primary rules via particular remedy concepts for the cancers of every organ approach, it additionally addresses the consequences of radiation on basic constructions and the avoidance of issues.
Completely up to date for its 3rd variation, this best-selling handbook is a pragmatic advisor to the functionality, interpretation, and medical purposes of echocardiography. The Echo guide is written through well-known experts on the Mayo sanatorium and offers a concise, uncomplicated precis of thoughts, diagnostic standards, and quantitative equipment for either echocardiography and Doppler echocardiography.
This cutting-edge reference offers the newest advancements in computer-aided surgical procedure (CAS) for otorhinolaryngology-head and neck surgical procedure. this article emphasizes the scientific purposes of CAS and provides a imaginative and prescient for the mixing of CAS into medical otorhinolaryngology-head and neck surgical procedure.
- Manual of Stem Cell and Bone Marrow Transplantation (Cambridge Medicine (Paperback))
- Transurethral Resection
- Bile Acids in Health and Disease: Update on Cholesterol Gallstones and Bile Acid Diarrhoea (Update on Cholesterol, Gallstones and Bile Acid Diarrhoea)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery of the Lumbar Spine
- Reproductive Endocrinology, An Issue of Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
Additional info for Brenner and Rector's The Kidney E-Book
Brenner and Rector's The Kidney E-Book by Maarten W. Taal,Glenn M. Chertow,Philip A. Marsden,Karl Skorecki,Alan S. L. Yu,Barry M. Brenner