Say I Do With Unrivaled Beauty Around You
Wedding bells, bride, groom, families and friends…
Have your special day planned out and be a day never to be forgotten. If you are planning to tie the knot with the love of your life, how about having it at a place where the management and staff will help you get through the entire day without any hassle. Hey! It’s your special day and you have to get things done the way that you planned it. We are very flexible to arrange the wedding to meet the criteria that you specified. Packages can be tailored to suit any couple’s wishes and make it simpler and as detailed as you desire.
Packages include any or all of the following:
- Registration at the Nadi / Lautoka registry.
- Marriage certificate.
- Talatala (priest) from the local village of Nacula.
- Personal briefing from the Talatala on the traditions and significance of a Fijian wedding.
- Wedding cake.
- Private dinner and champagne for two, with Fijian singing and guitar music.
- Ceremonies can be held in the local village church, in a garden setting or on our exquisite beach, Mondays to Saturdays.
- You also add the following if you wish to have a traditional Fijian wedding:Traditional ceremony. Wedding ceremonies can be held in the local village church, in a garden setting or on our beautiful beach, Mondays to Saturdays.
- Local church choir.
- Warrior escorts.
- Head dress for the bride
- Traditional Fijian wedding outfit (made from Tapa cloth) for the bride and groom (Western attire can be worn if preferred).
- Thatch structure for the ceremony, decorated with Tapa cloth and flowers.
- Traditional woven standing mat for the ceremony, for the couple to keep.
- Traditional kava presentation ceremony.
- Private dinner and champagne for two, with Fijian singing and music.
- Flowers for the bride to hold and for the groom’s corsage.
We look forward to working with you to create your special day.